Community Integration Services
Vocational services and community based/supported employment
Individual Habilitation Training
Transportation to employment, appointments, and events
(24-hour staffed homes) in four locations:
Afton, Thayne, Kemmerer, and Evanston
Supported Living and Assisted Living
* Persons requesting services must have a funding source in place or seek eligibility for a funding source, such as, Developmental Disabilities Waiver, private pay, or other source of funding.
Signing up is free & easy!
1. Go to SmithsFoodandDrug.com/inspire
2. Sign in to your digital account or choose “Create an account” and fill in the information
3. Link your Rewards Card to our organization. Either enter our organization number – EB340 or at least the 1st three letters of our name & click “Search”. Select Lincoln Self Reliance and choose “Save”
- Once you sign up, any Smith’s Store location purchase will provide the donation to LSR.
Use the Amazon Smile link/logo (click on it), and Amazon will give LSR 0.5% of your eligible purchase. Please help us raise money for our Clients.